Saturday, December 9, 2006

Update on the squids life

Well its been a while since my last little rant so I figure its time to fill you readers in on my life. Let me start by saying that it is making me wonder what the fuck is wrong with people whilst making me extaticly happy. First off we'll have my friend who can't really afford any more stress at this moment, so what does her boyfriend (of 6 chances) do, he cheats on her, then we come to the fact that people just seem to be assholes anyway in this world. Now we'll come to the reason I'm so happy. I finally got over the last one (refer to "Utter Fucking Loon?" if you need info on that one) and started going out with another person. Lets just say that this seems to be the best mood I have ever been in, even though at this moment i miss her like hell I know she is in her bed dreaming of me and wishing I was there. Not to jinx myself but I can see this one really working out. Another thing that makes me happy is that I have patched things up with the last ex and am now friends with her again. That and how many people get to celebrate christams twice in one year? For once I'll leave this post short for you all so as it doesn't take too long to read. May you all find your ones and live like the squid (although not actually live like the squid)

No comments: