Monday, November 20, 2006

Estrogen = New Testostrone

Have you ever noticed that even though there are more females in the world testsostrone seems to be running more rampant than ever? I mean what happened to the pursuit of love people, when did it change to the pursuit of the next fuck? I mean just because its hard to find a romantic let alone a gentlemanly one these days does not mean we are dead. I swear that half the people on this earth will die bored of sex and as potent as a stunned fish is rigid. Is sex really that fucking important that we just go for it these days? Ok sure sex is a good thing but I mean your going overboard here people. Heres a little test for all of you, list all your friends and then find out how many of them are willing to have a serious relationship, and how many just want a fuck, I bet you your results will lead you to it being sex most of the time. Most people think the male race is dying out but I just reckon most of them now have tits and a vagoo instead of balls and a shaft. I must tell you people romance is not dead, if you need proof just ask for it. I mean is it really that hard to love someone, and yes i know guys you want to be free blah blah blah crap crap crap, well i must tell you that I find being there for someone and doing stuff for them and not myself more rewarding than freedom and before you call me whipped i must tell you at the time of this post I am single so how can i be whipped? I just belive in love and being there for the person you are with, call me old fashioned, call me gay even, for I don't give a fyling fuck what you say because this is my view and I will live by it. Yes I also realise this means my chances are limited in life but hey just means i won't have to look as hard as you will to try find your permamnent. Well the squid is going to go for another swim into the deep seas of insanity in search for answers so catch you all in my next rant. Squid out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiya Gorgeous!
I agree with what you're saying in part. There is, however a few things i'd like to share.
I have never had sex before, my boyfriend on the other hand has (a lot! Lol). We have been going out for almost 6 months now, and couldn't be happier with the way things are going for us (except for the fact that he's bloody well over in stupid old england! lol)... All i'm saying is that he is probably the strongest person i've ever met. Both in physical and mental strength.
Guys dont NEED sex to be seen as 'hot' or whatever.

For whatever guy reads this, take it from me... Unless the girl is a whore, she'll appreciate the little things you do, like a text seeing how she's going, or a simple hug, etc, rather than the sex.

Oh... and a few of my other friends. One couple have been dating something like three years and they've only just started having sex. They BOTH decided that establishing a strong friendship/ bond was more important than having sex.

I'm all done now... Oh yeah. And in case you didnt pick up what i was trying to say, it is this (in a nutshell)... Not all of my friends are having sex, and very little of them are only looking for their 'next root'. A lot of us are satisfied with being with our partners. We are all content to wait until a good foundation has been laid before we go and shag them...
Have a nice day gorgeous!