Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What makes you fight and think your the best thing in the world?

I'll tell you what alcohol and religion, but as I have nothing against alcohol you know what this rant will be about. Also this will just be the starting point for my futre rants about religion as I plan to go over every single one of them that I can in detail and point out flaws in some of their beliefs, but I digress. Now it seems all religions can agree on one thing "Don't belive in us and you shall suffer", now why does there have to be one true religion people? So we can conform and bow down to a /many supreme almighty being(s)? I mean if god is really as loving as every religion states why would he do this to he/she be so mean to their creations and leave them for dead at the time of the apocolypse (which I may add every religion seems to have a different view of). Ok I'm all for living your life how you want but these days you get all of these religions shoved down your throat. I mean if I wanted to become a jehovas witness i would come find your church not have you come to me when I don't really want you to to tell me about your god, whom i may add I have no interest in at all. If having to endure history during school has taught me anything the reinging religion always gets to omit its little mistakes and cover them up, for if you think about it the Crusades was just greed, not a fight for holy land as it was called, and the moors had every right to try take back there city during that time as it was theres to begin with. And then we come to another catholic church cock up which i will go into in a later rant, yes of course I speak of "THE INQUISTION"! Thats right people where the catholic church went around buring pagans (earth worsippers), witches (woman who acted out) and devil worshippers (any religion that wasn't theirs). All of these innocent people were killed so as to promote the catholic church and scare people into joining, but as I said I'll get into that in maybe even its own rant. Yes I realise I just spent most of my rant going on about Christianity/Catholocism but thats the one religion I hate with a passion. Well I'll stop this one here because my brain is telling me to leave it before I start repeating myself so remember to keep an eye out for my later blogs to see what I have to say about your religion if you have one.
Squid out

No comments: