Monday, November 20, 2006

Utter fucking loon?

Well it seems yet again I have found another person that finds my brand of normlness too much, and theres one major problem with it, IT WAS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, now ex-girlfriend of course. Am I really to crazy for people to even not think of dating, or is it just that my breed is so rare females think I am acting? I swear someone along the way has cursed me cause every time i get into a relationship it seems to crash and burn faster than George W. Bush Jr.s credability. If there is a god why does he hate me so? I mean I haven't done anyone wrong, ok yes I have homocidal thoughts very often but I have never carried them out, if I had I wouldn't be here writing this now would I? Although the thought of commiting myself because of these feelings of homocidal mania have given me thoughts of commiting myslef more than once. Is my insanity really too much too handle for one person or am I just too gentlemanly and romanticaly inclined for my own good? Yes I realize that last comment sounds like I'm tooting my own horn but its the truth. The only females I am usually not nice to are those that deserve it at the time and even then I don't take it too far; also I belive in this little thing everyone calls love. Why must I also be so nice females think of me more as a brother also, I mean come on thats the lamest excuse for not wanting to go out with me ever and you don't know how many times it has been used godamn it, its always either that, they think i'm gay or they think i am a complete loon...well ok on the last one I agree but it just means I make life interesting does it not, doesn't mean I will go out and hurt them? Ok yes I have contemplated burning down their houses and putting sulpuric acid in their eyeballs but give me some credit in the fact I haven't done so even with opportunity, but of course don't tempt me. Oh yeah thinking of going to the scuplting side of art and seeing what i can make with these hands of mine. Ah the weird visions in my mind that will come to life...but anyway I digress and I think I've wasted enough of your precious time here, so I'll leave this here and maybe pick up on this another day. The squid signing out...for now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shall comment AGAIN! : O

I love you like a brother though! I think you're awesome! I wouldn't date you because i dont want to ever ruin this friendship that we have. This is, however, very different to dating somebody and THEN breaking up with them because they're "like a brother" to them... I mean, it's just pathetic! Why not be honest with them? Don't they deserve this honesty? If they're so much like a brother that it causes you to break up, why did you start dating them in the 1st place? SURELY these 'brotherly' feelings were there in the beginning!
Sheesh! This topic makes me quite mad!
I love ya gorgeous one! : ) If you ever need to talk to me, i'll be better than any old girlfriend! Teehee! HUGS